Getting a startup off the ground is no easy endeavor. Office space, supplies, employee salaries and overhead are all vying for a piece of a lean budget. We believe your CAE software should be a solution, not a problem. If you’re an early stage startup you can now apply to get MSC Apex at a discount.
As a startup, we understand you need to get your products and services to market as quickly as possible. With MSC Apex, you can make your ideas a reality. With our entrepreneurial program for startups, you can get started at low cost. Please note this offering is only valid for start-ups located in the United States.
1. Ensure you have a machine with Windows 10.
2. For an optimal experience, it is recommended you have one of the following types of graphics devices on your machine: nVidia Quadro or AMD FirePro.
a. Obtain the Physical Address of your Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
To find your Physical Address using the Windows Command Prompt, follow
– Open the Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories,
and then click Command Prompt.
– Type ipconfig/all into the Terminal Window and press the Enter key.
– Search for section Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
The Physical Address listed in this section is the one to use when filling out the registration form.