1. Ensure you have a machine with Windows 7.
2. For an optimal experience, it is recommended you have one of the following types of graphics devices on your machine: nVidia Quadro or AMD FirePro.
a. Obtain the Physical Address of your Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
To find your Physical Address using the Windows Command Prompt, follow
– Open the Command Prompt window by clicking the Start button, click All Programs, click Accessories,
and then click Command Prompt.
– Type ipconfig/all into the Terminal Window and press the Enter key.
– Search for section Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection.
The Physical Address listed in this section is the one to use when filling out the registration form.